2.11.2010

Day 39 - I think we got a dud...

This our Himalayan Rock Salt Crystal Lamp.  It was a gift from my mother-in-law.  It is supposed to
"naturally purify the air through their ionizing effects. They have profound impact on our body, mind and spirit. They work best for our wellbeing due to their magical effects. Besides, they are used for the treatment of medical ailments like stress, insomnia, body-aches, arthritis, muscle spasms, skin conditions and fatigue. In homeopathy, natural salt lamp is an important remedy for serious mental imbalances. "
I'm not sure ours is working properly - I know my mental balance could use some help! :P
Oh well, it's pretty.



2 comments:

  1. My camera provides me with the necessary balance I need lol, I'd go crazy without it. I have never heard of a lamp like that before, it certainly has a very striking colour.

    Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might not be working as it is supposed to, but it did work well on your shot. It looks like something from "Mars".

    Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete