4.23.2010

Days 103 - 109 - Catching up, again.

It's been a crazy week, I am so far behind with everything.  We are getting ready to celebrate Declan's 6th birthday on Sunday, a Scooby-Doo Mystery Party - I still have so much to do.  I have been a bit lazy with my project 365 - I haven't taken a shot for today yet, but thought I would get caught up on the last week while I have a chance.
I hope to get a chance to take a look at some of the blogs I follow and leave some comments - I miss everyone's pictures!
Cheers all & happy shooting!

106 - 109 - Flower Power

The garden is a bloomin'










105 - Feeble attempt

We have a pair of Cardinals that love our yard.  I tried to get a shot of them through the window, with a 300mm lens, without a tripod.  Needless to say, I wasn't very successful.



104 - Relax

Spent the day celebrating one of my BFF's 40th birthday.  The day started at an incredible spa.




103 -Cuddles 

Wee ones cuddling dolls is just plain cute!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. I especially love the first one. Cardinals, or any bird for that matter, are a challenge to shoot. I think you did well for not having a lot of time. This project is starting to wear on me. Hope the birthday party goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower shots are gorgeous! The first and third pics are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time no see, but you've astonished me with these photos. Looks like the longer you're away the better photos you come up with.

    The flora's are amazing, the waterfall is cool and the baby is soooooooooo sweet..

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete