4.03.2010

Day 88 & 89

So for day 88, I did not take a single photo.  This 365 thing is a bit tough right now.  Life seems so busy and I keep putting it on the back-burner and then the day is suddenly finished. 
Day 89 was much better, I took lots of photos, so I will post two.

Snack-Time - Isla & her very much loved "Doggie" and her new to her  "Monkey" (gotta love big brother hand me downs :) ).  She has been taking them with her everywhere and today they had a snack together at the park.



Johnny Jump Ups - or not.  I'm not sure what these little guys are called (they could be baby Iris's) but we have lots in our gardens.

1 comment:

  1. Well, both photos are just great...doggie looks like he's fascinated by something up high and monkey looks like he's whispering in doggie's ear! The flowers are so pretty...whatever they are :-)

    ReplyDelete